This site is for the written works of JT Montague.

Mutaroo 3: Evil Renewed

Poll

What do you think?

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Montague91
    Admin

Personal Info
    Name: J.T. Montague
    User Status: Owner

Mutaroo 3: Evil Renewed

Post  Montague91 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:20 pm

"Evil Renewed"
    By, J.T. Montague

A man in a hooded cloak approached what looked like a tomb. On the stone door
    a symbol was carved, it looked like a picture of the top half of a human skull with a sword thrust through the top and protruding through the bottom, a serpents tail was wrapped around the hilt and the snakes body continued through the skulls left eye socket, the serpent emerged through the skulls mouth and wrapped itself around the blade of the sword. "This must be it." said the man, he pushed on the stone door but it would not budge, "It seems I'll need help." the man grunted, he looked at the door again and above the symbol was a message carved into the door.

No man may enter this tomb for it is sealed for all eternity, This tomb may only be unsealed for a sacrifice of one soul that is pure of evil.

"That will be an interesting challenge." the man said. The man left the cemetery and vanished from sight.

Mutaroo sat in his new laboratory designing a high tech armor that would give the wearer psychic powers like the ones that he had, he was designing the armor for his partner and friend Frank. "Frank do you have my notes on psychic powers transfer?" he called, Frank emerged and handed Mutaroo the notes, "Ya know Mutaroo I don't really need this thing," Frank said with an eyebrow raised, Mutaroo looked up, "I don't want to risk you dying again, these weirdos keep coming at us left and right so we have to be ready." said Mutaroo calmly Frank exited and then came running back panting. "There's something out there," Frank panted, Mutaroo got to his feet and hurried outside, the winds had sped up to an unbelievable rate, Mutaroo looked up and saw a man in the middle of everything...he was tall and wore a hooded black cloak, he was chanting something, "Let the clouds become dark, let the winds pick up pace, let us once more need Noah's Ark, let end the human race!" the man repeated the chant over and over again. Mutaroo jumped into the air and flew up to the man, "Stop this madness!" he shouted at the man, the mans hood fell off and he was revealed as a young Zaxon, "I know that if it were not for you I would not only have psychic powers but I would also be the ruler of this world, so you must die!" Mutaroo sent a blast of psychic energy at Zaxon and Zaxon was knocked out of the air and he landed on the ground, suddenly the storming stopped, Zaxon stood up and smiled, "Bring it on." he said sounding amused.

Mutaroo charged up a psychic energy blast and sent it Zaxon's way, "Absorb that, the orb of light, take it in and increase my might!" Zaxon chanted and a dark hole
    appeared in his chest and the energy blast went inside, the hole then closed up, trapping the energy inside. Zaxon's eyes glowed blue; he smiled and laughed wickedly, "You moron, you have just given me psychic powers, my rule was merely postponed, it was never prevented!" He disappeared and reappeared holding Frank by the throat, "I once again have use for him." he announced, he disappeared and Mutaroo went looking for him.

"I sacrifice this good soul for the key, unlock this tomb and set him free!" Zaxon
    chanted, instantly a bolt of lightning struck Franks body and destroyed him, a second bolt struck the stone door of the tomb and the door was also destroyed. Zaxon walked in and lit a torch, he walked down a set of stone stairs that seemed to go on forever, finally he reached the bottom of the stairs and in front of them was a stone coffin, Zaxon snapped his fingers and the coffins lid lifted up and was thrown to the side, he stepped closer and looked down into the tomb, inside was a skeleton wrapped in chains, the skull was interesting as the teeth were sharpened to a point. "I summon thee, great lord of misery, destroyed imprisoned you were by upholders of good, return now to where you once stood!" Zaxon shouted, suddenly the chains around the skeleton shattered, and flesh began to re-grow upon the bones. "svaust art thou?" said the man in the coffin, "What?" said Zaxon for he could not understand the language that the man was speaking, "svabol eorikc ui coi?" Zaxon pondered for a moment, "As tears be shed and songs be sung, let this man know the modern tongue!" He chanted, suddenly a look of understanding appeared upon the mans face.

"Who art thou?" he asked, Zaxon smiled. "I am Zaxon, I have released you." the man looked pleased, he climbed out of the coffin and looked around, "What year is it?" he asked, Zaxon approached him and put his hand on the mans shoulder, "It has been five thousand years since you were first imprisoned." he said, the man seemed offended by Zaxon's hand on his shoulder; Zaxon removed his hand and stepped away. "Are you Caius?" he asked, "I am." Caius suddenly grabbed Zaxon by the throat and strangled him to death, "And now the world is mine to destroy once again."

Mutaroo was flying over the city but his efforts gained him nothing for Frank was
    no where to be found, suddenly Mutaroo saw a flash of red light below in a cemetery, "Gee I wonder what that's from," said Mutaroo and he flew down and landed in front of a tomb. Mutaroo looked at the door frame of the tomb, at the top there were markings carved into the stone:

πλισοδιτερνινγ

"What's this?" Mutaroo whispered to himself. "I can translate that for you." said a voice from inside the tomb. a man stepped out of the tomb and smiled. The man wore a black wizards robe and wooden sandals, his teeth were pointed and his eyes were blood-red. "It says plisoditerning, which roughly translated means lord of serpents, though literally translated it means master of scales," he said still smiling, "Who are you?" Mutaroo said angrily, the man ignored the question, "You need not worry about Zaxon, I killed him." he said happily, Mutaroo sent a blast of psychic energy at the man who easily dodged the blast. "Who are you?" Mutaroo repeated, the man look only slightly phased as he stood up, "I am Caius the Vile One, the chosen one to destroy your world." said the man grinning wickedly, Mutaroo launched himself at Caius who dodged him without any trouble, "What is this a dance?...You fool, you cannot stop me." said Caius grabbing Mutaroo's legs and throwing him to the side.

Mutaroo got to his feet slowly and charged another energy blast and shot it at Caius who sent his own energy blast at it and they collided and exploded, "Good-bye you insignificant fool!...Crimson Cry Cannon!" Caius shouted, a blood red energy blast erupted from his hands and sped towards Mutaroo, it was huge, huge enough to swallow Mutaroo's entire body. "Mutaroo, MUTAROOOOOO!", it was Franks voice, Mutaroo stood up and looked around, in front of him was Frank smiling, "Frank...are we dead?" Mutaroo asked, Frank shook his head, "I am but you're just visiting, you can't beat him alone, I'm giving you all my strength in the hopes that it'll help," said Frank, all of a sudden Mutaroo woke up on the ground with Caius standing over him. "To think that someone like you gave Zaxon so much trouble." said Caius laughing wickedly. Mutaroo grunted and blasted him off his feet, "Yeah well how do you like this, COPY CAT TECHNIQUE!...Crimson Cry Cannon!" shouted Mutaroo and the blast came out even bigger than it did for Caius, "What, Noooooooooooo!" screamed Caius as his own attack swallowed him up and disintegrated him, "Well that's finished." said Mutaroo, he looked up at the sky and smiled, "Thanks Frank." he said, and suddenly he disappeared.

THE
    END

Copyright ©2010 Jacob Montague

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:34 am